Pro správné fungování tohoto webu využíváme soubory cookies. Budete-li pokračovat v jeho prohlížení, souhlasíte s používáním souborů cookies.Pokračovat Více informací    

Diskuse - Interupce

Mr Tomy, 20.3.2017 18:23:08, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205416
We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 5B EUROS/USD BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!! Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve For further details contact us with the below information Thank you. Contact Person: Mr. Tommy Champion Email: trustco.financeplc@gmail.com Skype ID: trustco.financeplc
JAMES CLARK, 20.3.2017 21:38:40, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205421
We have offers such as BG via mt760, mt103 one way,mt103/202 CASH TRANSFER, LC via mt700, mt799, Euro Clear, Certified Bank Draft. We are ready to work with you depending the offers you are Interested on.We Want Reliable Client not time Wasters. We FINANCE PROJECTS, We also Monetize BG, SBLC. We are tested and trusted.For further communication here is my Skype ID jamesclark0073, Email:jamesclark0007@gmail.com
bdsfn.com@gmail.com, 21.3.2017 20:49:40, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205447
Good Day Dear Loan Seeker, Do you need an urgent financial credit ***? * Very fast and direct transfer to your bank account * Repayment starts eight months after you get the money bank account * Low interest rate of 1% * Long-term repayment (1-30 years) Height * Flexible ***then monthly payment *. How long will it be financed? After submitting the application *** You can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours funding in 72-96 hours after receiving the information they need yours. If you are interested contact us via: bdsfn.com@gmail.com and fill out the below loan application form. Loan application form: Full Name:.................... Country:..................... State:.............. City:.............. Sex:......................... Phone Number:........... Loan Amount :........... Monthly income:.......... Occupation:................... .... Loan Period:....................... ................ Purpose of Loan:......................... ........... E-mail address:...................... ................ Have You Applied Before?.................... We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (bdsfn.com@gmail.com) With Best Regards. Mrs. Pranchment Dura Emaill Address:bdsfn.com@gmail.com
Nate Bernard, 21.3.2017 23:32:13, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205451
Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business? We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description. The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760. DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT: Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC). Total Face Value: Minimum of 1M Eur/USD (One Million Eur/USD) to Maximum of 5B Euro/USD(Five Billion Eur/USD). Issuing Bank: HSBC London, Barclays Bank, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Any AA rated Bank in Europe or any Top 25 WEB. Age: One Year, One Day Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees to brokers. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT. Payment: MT-760. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. All relevant business information will be provided upon request plus our terms and procedures. Email nandnfinserviceltd10@outlook.com SKYPE nandnfinserviceltd10@outlook.com
Nate Bernard, 21.3.2017 23:34:41, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205452
Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business? We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description. The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760. DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT: Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC). Total Face Value: Minimum of 1M Eur/USD (One Million Eur/USD) to Maximum of 5B Euro/USD(Five Billion Eur/USD). Issuing Bank: HSBC London, Barclays Bank, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Any AA rated Bank in Europe or any Top 25 WEB. Age: One Year, One Day Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees to brokers. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT. Payment: MT-760. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. All relevant business information will be provided upon request plus our terms and procedures. Email nandnfinserviceltd10@outlook.com SKYPE nandnfinserviceltd10@outlook.com
Oliver Johnson Moore, 23.3.2017 11:26:17, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205510
HOW EDWARD LOAN COMPANY GRANTED ME A BUSINESS LOAN!!! Hello everyone, I am Oliver Johnson Moore from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to EDWARD JONES for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, i was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, i was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to EDWARD JONES LOAN COMPANY and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 28hrs just like my friend Lisa, i was also granted a loan of $387,000.00; So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES LOAN COMPANY. Besides, he doesnt know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, im so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} or Text +1(307) 241-3712
Mr Tomy, 24.3.2017 18:05:47, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205541
We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 5B EUROS/USD BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!! Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve For further details contact us with the below information Thank you. Contact Person: Mr. Tommy Champion Email: trustco.financeplc@gmail.com Skype ID: trustco.financeplc
Mr Tomy, 24.3.2017 18:06:26, IP: ***.***.49.171, #205542
        Předchozí   1 .. 33343536      Následující
Přidat příspěvek k tématu Interupce
Jméno či přezdívka:
E-mail:
Nadpis:
Text příspěvku:
Upozornění: Je zakázáno vkládat příspěvky odporující českým zákonům, např. vyhrožování usmrcením nebo újmou na zdraví (viz § 353 Nebezpečné vyhrožování), případně jakékoliv nabídky nebo poptávky po kterýchkoliv léčivých přípravcích. V případě příspěvků odporujících těmto pravidlům i ostatním platným zákonům veškeré informace vedoucí k identifikaci Vaší osoby předáváme Policii ČR, případně Státnímu ústavu pro kontrolu léčiv.
Aktuálně v diskusích
dnes19:56
3 574 reakcí

Kartářky

Snažko ty ani nevíš co meleš, četla jsem i na jinych webech že na tebe podávali žaloby, nikdo tě nebere vážně a že nemáš práci a jsi socka už také... (zkráceno)

Václavka
dnes19:17
32 reakcí

Jak nabrat váhu?

Pravda, chodila jsem tam sice hubnout, ale ano, jsou to odbornici i na přibírání :)

Anonym
dnes18:06
546 reakcí

Interupce

We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation),... (zkráceno)

Mr Tomy
dnes12:06
80 reakcí

Vyrážka-nesvědí, vypadá jak bodance od komára..???

Dobrou správou; Hľadáte finančnú podporu? Potrebujú naliehavú pôžičku platiť Svoje účty či dlhy? To je príležitosť, ktorú hľadáte. Ponúkame... (zkráceno)

pedroazevedo
dnes11:18
4 740 reakcí

rakovina slinivky břišní

Pro Ivanu: Můžu se zeptat, jak a jak dlouho jste zkoušeli ty Fénixovy slzy? Táta taky užívá výtažky z konopí (i CBD) už půl roku a asi díky tomu mu... (zkráceno)

Luca
Přihlaste si odběr našich novinek:
E-mail: 
Z odběru se můžete vždy odhlásit na této stránce.
(c) 2005-2013 Abeceda Zdraví s.r.o.   | Reklama | Návštěvnost měří NetMonitor | Prohlášení