Webové stránky používají k poskytování služeb, personalizaci reklam a analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookie. Informace, jak tyto stránky používáte, sdílíme se svými partnery pro sociální média, inzerci a analýzy. Pro více informací o nastavení cookies najdete zde. Pokračovat    

Diskuse - Interupce

BRASS LARRY, 26.7.2018 16:09:44, IP: ***.***.57.116, #225832
Im so happy to share to you how I got my blank atm card from MR CLIFFORD. My blank ATM card can withdraw a maximum amount of $40,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have $ 550,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on really happy with MR CLIFFORD because two people took my money not knowing that they were scams. But happy now.MR CLIFFORD sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him now hes not scammer pretending to have the ATM card, hes giving it out for free illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. Im grateful to MR CLIFFORD because he changed my story all of the best . MR CLIFFORDS email address is (cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com)....
SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM, 26.7.2018 23:06:17, IP: ***.***.203.77, #225863
Dear, Sir/Ma. We offer Legitimately FC and SS Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a certified financial group. We deliver cautious of the time line required for the completion of transactions and other intermediaries are welcome to deal. Other financial instruments such as MTN, CD, DLC, PB are also available. For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form please kindly contact me via the details below. Contact : Mr. SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM Email: leasingmandate@gmail.com Regards SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM
SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM, 26.7.2018 23:07:51, IP: ***.***.203.77, #225865
Dear, Sir/Ma. We offer Legitimately FC and SS Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a certified financial group. We deliver cautious of the time line required for the completion of transactions and other intermediaries are welcome to deal. Other financial instruments such as MTN, CD, DLC, PB are also available. For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form please kindly contact me via the details below. Contact : Mr. SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM Email: leasingmandate@gmail.com Regards SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM
findlay graham, 1.8.2018 8:27:11, IP: ***.***.184.101, #226088
I am a mandate to a Finance and Investment Company who is a premier provider of trade finance and project finance instruments as well as discountable bank instruments. We offer Genuine Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credit, Pre Advice / RWA Messages, Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Draft, Proof of Funds, Performance Bond, and various SWIFT messaging services on lease and sale. We issue these instruments from prime banks, secondary banks, and financial institutions; and transmit SWIFT MT 760, MT 799, MT199, MT999 and other messages on behalf of our clients. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information. FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M-20B LEASING FEE = 4% 2% FOR PURCHASE OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M-20B PURCHASING PRICE = 32% 2%
Gary Sndyer, 1.8.2018 8:33:06, IP: ***.***.250.80, #226089
Contact: Gary Snyder Skype ID: readysteadyfinancesltd Email: readysteadyfinancesltd@gmail.com Tele: +447031912976 PARTICULAR INSTRUMENTS BANK Instrument: Fully Cash / Bank Guarantee (Standard ICC format) Age: Fresh Cut Interest Rate: ZeroCoupon Duration: One (1) year and One (1) day Currency: USD / Euro Menu Bank: WEB Top Amount: As Suggested by Beneficiaries Initial Deposit: Applies to Instrument Value Required Invoice Price: Four (4%) Percent of Face Value minus Paid Initial Payment Intermediate Fee: One Percent (1%) of the Face Value is paid by the Beneficiary Tranche: As per the agreed tranche schedule Shipping: Swift MT799 / MT760 Payment: Swift MT103 (Wire Transfer)
Bella monreal, 4.8.2018 3:22:43, IP: ***.***.253.90, #226211
If you need help you can read this. I had just realised I had made a mistakes at my place of work and these mistakes will get me fired but then my friend introduced me to an organisation of computer geniuses Softtechgeeks@gmail.com that saved my job. They hacked into the companys data base and helped me correct my mistakes the fun part was that they covered there tracks so well no one knew they were ever in the data base.
WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS, 5.8.2018 1:13:54, IP: ***.***.95.103, #226273
Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )
samantha benson, 6.8.2018 14:17:39, IP: ***.***.247.135, #226311
in need of a professional hacker? i recommend you to contact jorgecyberhack. He can hack any social media ( instagram, gmail, whatsapp, facebook e.t.c.) He helped me get info on my cheating boyfriend. This is a way of saying thanks to him. you can contact him on instagram @ jorge_cole_01 or gmail @ jorgecyberhack@gmail.com. He is fast, efficient, affordable and reliable.Trust me you will not be disappointed
samantha benson, 6.8.2018 14:21:10, IP: ***.***.247.135, #226312
in need of a professional hacker? i recommend you to contact jorgecyberhack. He can hack any social media ( instagram, gmail, whatsapp, facebook e.t.c.) He helped me get info on my cheating boyfriend. This is a way of saying thanks to him. you can contact him on instagram @ jorge_cole_01 or gmail @ jorgecyberhack@gmail.com. He is fast, efficient, affordable and reliable.Trust me you will not be disappointed
Leon Tourish, 6.8.2018 19:10:25, IP: ***.***.41.26, #226315
Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers in Ireland. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%. Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum. Please request for full procedure details if interested. For further inquiry contact: Name : Leon Tourish E-mail : abdovfinancial@gmail.com Skype id : abdovfinancial@gmail.com
Gary Sndyer, 10.8.2018 12:11:35, IP: ***.***.95.134, #226504
Contact: Gary Snyder Skype ID: readysteadyfinancesltd Email: readysteadyfinancesltd@gmail.com Tele: +447031912976 PARTICULAR INSTRUMENTS BANK Instrument: Fully Cash / Bank Guarantee (Standard ICC format) Age: Fresh Cut Interest Rate: ZeroCoupon Duration: One (1) year and One (1) day Currency: USD / Euro Menu Bank: WEB Top Amount: As Suggested by Beneficiaries Initial Deposit: Applies to Instrument Value Required Invoice Price: Four (4%) Percent of Face Value minus Paid Initial Payment Intermediate Fee: One Percent (1%) of the Face Value is paid by the Beneficiary Tranche: As per the agreed tranche schedule Shipping: Swift MT799 / MT760 Payment: Swift MT103 (Wire Transfer)
smith, 13.8.2018 18:16:42, IP: ***.***.149.156, #226640
Nadpis:
        Předchozí   1 .. 68697071      Následující
Přidat příspěvek k tématu Interupce
Jméno či přezdívka:
E-mail:
Nadpis:
Text příspěvku:
Upozornění: Je zakázáno vkládat příspěvky odporující českým zákonům, např. vyhrožování usmrcením nebo újmou na zdraví (viz § 353 Nebezpečné vyhrožování), případně jakékoliv nabídky nebo poptávky po kterýchkoliv léčivých přípravcích. V případě příspěvků odporujících těmto pravidlům i ostatním platným zákonům veškeré informace vedoucí k identifikaci Vaší osoby předáváme Policii ČR, případně Státnímu ústavu pro kontrolu léčiv.
Aktuálně v diskusích
dnes0:12
1 reakcí

Kaufen Sie echten Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, whatsapp +1 4848314806

Kaufen gefälschte und echte Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, WhatsApp: +1 4848314806 Kaufen Sie registrierten Führerschein, legitime... (zkráceno)

Shibaby221
dnes0:11
1 reakcí

Kaufen Sie echten Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, whatsapp +1 4848314806

Kaufen gefälschte und echte Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, WhatsApp: +1 4848314806 Kaufen Sie registrierten Führerschein, legitime... (zkráceno)

Shibaby221
dnes0:11
1 reakcí

Shibaby221
dnes0:09
1 reakcí

Shibaby221
dnes0:09
1 reakcí

Kaufen Sie echten Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, WhatsApp +1 4848314806

Shibaby221
Přihlaste si odběr našich novinek:
E-mail: 
Z odběru se můžete vždy odhlásit na této stránce.